Frontend developers are often experts creating high-performance, scalable, and usable web interfaces. They’re also people with great empathy with the client.
What do they do:
- User interface development.
- Design, development and execution of functional tests for applications.
- Configuration of tools and components for visualization.
- Create and run tests of the solutions.
Knowledge or skills
- HTML5 and its JSON and CSS components.
- Semantic Web knowledge.
- Web accessibility.
- Interface components (for example, icons, images, videos) and tools necessary to configure these components.
- Configuration of web components (for example, web server, nodes, Docker, etc.)